Thursday, July 13, 2006

Freedom of speach - January 2005


Permission to speak freely please...
Don't leave.
I'm wrapped in tears, and burning ears
That never hear.
My mind's too loud, sirens sound.
Poetry in motion, With hardly a bound...
Ravens fly by, lets just get high,
Watch the fire some more,
And roll in my sorrow.
So maybe tomorrow, the winds will die,
The ocean sighs, as we drift on this island.
The minds eye, never open wide.
Vibrations. Temptations. Precipitation.
Thoughts never ending
On this permanent vaccation.
Swirlin round, without a sound
Never stayin to be heard.
Adding to the furry,
Frustration. Anticipation.
Is it too late now?
Aching, taking my time,
Skating, on thin ice,
Trapped in a vice,
Permission to speak freely,
I need some healing,
Need to start feeling.
Need to keep dealin out the
Cards that got me reelin.
Live in the now,
Try not to be proud,
Can't remember how,
Forgetting to allow,
To speak free...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home