Thursday, July 13, 2006

Healthy Vitality - July 2003


Healthy vitality,Originality,
Helpin' to bridge a little gap in me,
Right down to the core of my, Being,
And together with the rest of my, Family,
We be playin' now with creativity,
Creatin' all the faces of the music scene.
We put the brush to the wall,
And make it happen,
Everybody's jumpin,
& Snapity snappin'...

We gotta make a call, do what you will,
With cans of aerosol and a vitamin pill.
We got Monty Hall and Laura Casey,
Joey Taylor's doin' somethin' spacey.
Gettin' a thrill from this mural painting,
I never thought I'd see the day,
My heart is racing...

Jump into this face and just fucking do it,
Brush to the wall and get your body movin'.
We got some awesome talent,
And some helpful hands,
We got Brian doin' Marley and Stan the man!
We got all the time, in the world,
That's why I'm writin' these rhymes,
In my room...

Thinkin' about the faces of the music scene,
Cause we are layin' the foundation,
For the artist zine.
And I'm rhymin' a rhyme and boppin' in time,
Never livin' a lie, never gonna die!

Helpin' to break into a better frame of mind,
And now you just try, to bring me down,
Cause I'm on cloud nine, in this St. John's town.
Open a can of originality,
Bridgin' a gap in me,
Healthy Vitality...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home