Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Isollae


Salty streaked faces,
Melancholy embraces,
Multi-Bus stations,
Deepening the abrasions.
Like a final scenic movie,
Minus dramatic music,
Now slightly amusing,
Married without a ring.
Solidarity?
Solitary?
Unity for freedom?
One and One make One!
My Lack of speed
Not to be taken,
For a lack of motivation.
Though perhaps guiltily complacent,
For lack of communication.
Were my wishes restrictions?
Ok, time for reflections.
Not enough to offer?
No, that's a Bull-Filled rectum!
But melancholy whisky nights,
Breed melancholy bus rides,
Hastily decided,
Now due to be arriving.
Still so much love!
What can I say?
Sorry for not giving gifts
Without expectations.
I knew the whole time,
You'd beat to your own rhyme,
But there's always room for harmonies,
Within the melodies.
Are you interested in what I'm sayin'?
Even when I'm not,
I listen to what your playin',
Respect it's your opinion,
Watch your lips moving...
Quietly I seek subtly,
But my mind you cannot read,
And to ask that may be meek,
Expressions what I need.
Lost myself again I guess,
Didn't rise to the test.
Maybe gave to much in haste,
Didn't try my best.
"Breaking up is hard to do"
That's what I read in the news,
As I hustled on this cruse,
Wet tears, short fuse.
And sadness wants to hide,
Behind a bitterness facade.
Pain wants to remain,
Behind a curtained numb evasion.
Fucking trying not to place blame,
Take on my share of this game,
See the good in this situation,
Independence...
Time...
Sensations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home