Thursday, November 29, 2007

Recognition


And now for some apologies...
I'm sorry for blaming you
for what was always in me.
Sorry for thinking that you
could cause my miseries,
for planting bitter Neem,
and expecting sweet fruit trees...
I'm sorry for the craving
of your familiarity.
For lacking in expression,
and expecting telepathy.
Sorry for forgetting
to feel subtle frequency's.
For remaining unbalanced,
losing equanimity.
'Cause honestly it's hard to ease
these jealousy's, a mad disease.
Yet stabilizing smilingly,
emotions of humanity.
And with sensational glory,
accepting the reality,
creating beautiful stories,
and freeing Dharmic poetry.
For now in slowing down to breath,
I feel more able to release,
while remembering the memories.
And for the history,
I thank thee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home